Java Developer (Gaming) - Permanent Job
Date: Jun 12, 2013
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join our client in Seattle, WA.
Our client is looking for experienced Java Developers to join our client's team to build viral, scalable, multi-player games for non-gambling games on Facebook. Game development cycles are short, so you get to see your masterpiece played by thousands of customers very quickly. If you are passionate about joining an experienced team to build games and gaming experiences, we will want to talk!
- Play a lead role in the design and development of games
- Show product ownership through collaboration with product managers, designers, other front-end developers and back-end engineers to refine the user experience
- Maintain code quality across multiple game development environments
- Being a highly collaborative participant on teams using agile/scrum development methodology
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java Programmer familiar with multithreaded applications, test driven development, advanced profiling and debugging.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Guice, REST services, and JSON
- Experience with these development tools: Maven, Eclipse or Intellij IDEA, Mercurial
- Some Buzzwords you'll need to know more about: SOA, Agile Methodology
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- It's a bonus if you're familiar with some of the following internet technologies:
- Scala Actors, Mongo, PHP, RightScale or Amazon Web Services, Smartfox Server, Jetty, MySQL, Membase
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Cheryl Gonzalez
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading workforce solutions.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: FULLTIME
J2W: INFOTECH; J2W: INTET
Branch: IT & Telecom
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Job Segments: Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Java, Social Media, Technology, Marketing