Quality Assurance (QA) Associate - Permanent Job
Date: Apr 19, 2013
Location: Salisbury, MD, USA
Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Quality Assurance Associate to join our client in Salisbury, MD.
Our client is a large pharmaceutical company in Salisbury, Maryland. The purpose of this position is to maintain quality standards of products manufactured by the company and ensure cGMP requirements are met
- Perform inspections and releases of recently cleaned equipment and rooms.
- Inspect labels and labeling materials for use by production.
- Inspect and verify raw materials prior to use by production.
- Maintain quarantine/release/reject system for raw materials, labeling materials, and finished drug products.
- Conduct in-process testing on drug products.
- Notify production immediately of any problems with in-process testing results.
- Document all activities on appropriate forms or in the batch record.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Serve as a resource to production regarding quality issues.
- Sample blends for testing.
- Collect rinse samples for cleaning validation studies.
- Understand and oversee the swab sampling procedure for cleaning validation studies.
- Issue batch records and associated forms to production
- Bachelor's degree with one (1) year of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in a solid dosage environment, preferably pharmaceutical or food related manufacturing.
- Knowledge of applicable FDA regulatory standards and requirements.
- Ability to write reports, and required documentations.
- Basic knowledge of computers using MS Office, MS Outlook and business software systems commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry such as SAP, ADP, Documentum, etc. Must be able to navigate through spreadsheets, knowledgeable of maintenance work order systems, calibration software, etc.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Solid dose manufacturing experience is preferred.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lindsay Lee Morgan
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Salisbury
Job Segments: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality, ERP, Law, Technology, Legal